Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Explain to me!!!

seems like things are back in track... n no surprise everything is like before... the same situation but different cast... to be consider i dun quiet favour everything that happened... but this is wat i accept it as life...


wel things happened... n now i'm left confused again... of course not as worst as before... i once promised to myself that i would get over n done with... i manage to sumhow... not 100% yet... BUT the big issue is i gues i break the promise... though people say promises are mend to be broken.. but i dunno la...

By now people should noe that in my life i only love that one person... only him n nobody else... call me stupid... but thats how i live my life daily... the thought of him, makes me happy... hearing his voice makes me feel at ease... wats more meeting up... but thats impossible... troublesome... coz he's bz with life...


lately i've been dreaming about him... the gd stuff, of course... i got a very strong feelings that love going to win over hate... coz my love for him is burning strong.. but the main question that i need to ask.... if i still keep on loving him n he noes abt it, what if he still choose not to come back? what would i do?... wow!!! tough isn't it... no doubt, i pray so hard that he will come back... but if thing not going my way, i will juz accept it as it is... i wouldnt be sad nor heartbroken... coz if things were to happened in a bad way, i'm thankfull n grateful that i've given everything...i've done everything jus to prove to him my love is real...


wel im hoping that things would be easier for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home