Thursday, September 22, 2005

Everything juz burn

Everything seems to be out of control.. I learned to be more selfish and more ego.. Reason y.. i got to hide my true feelings deep inside..

Putting the situation bt me n him.. everything seems worst.. our relationship supposed to turn into friendship.. but yet it turn into the worst thing ever.. HISTORY... which would be like no friendship being improve along the way... suck rite...

stress thimking wat he wants from me... on how many time i emphesis that we cant run away from each other.. coz one thing our circle of friends are the same... having that they will ask me why this n why that.. at first i was afraid to voice out.. but having now the battle is still going on inside me... i jus say things in my way...

frankly i can say, i turned exactly like him.. but obviously, not as heartless n cruel as him.. i give the same treatment like he does to me... i give the coldness bt us.. coz i gues thats what he wants... we seems the same.. as to be compared treating our other frens and treating each other.. .wow!!! people would be shock... coz a couple who used to be so close... everywhere together despite breaking up... now turned into stranger... like a hi-bye kind of "so-called" friendship... we can treat our frens so nice... normal n sweet.. .but wen it come to us... we become like prediator n prey... i dunno wat to say... i'm so stressed up... till i almost give-up...

i dun want to give up as deep down i still believe in miracle... oh wel... he maybe too bz getting to know other girls.. he never be alone coz they are jus there for him.. having that, i still remember the exact words he used to say to me... "I don't want you to leave me alone"... sweet isn't it... noeing the fact i will never leave him... but just look who is leaving who behind...

So easier said... Let everything Burn..... n soon we will see the result...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home