Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Help Me!!!!

i dunnno y i been reminded of the past... every single thing that happened keep on reminding me of the past... tell me whether its a sign or wat....

Past few days, for a period of time, I come across my x name repeatedly... ok his name is nas... N all i see ard was names that contain NAS in it... for example... People name; Nasir, Nasrul... Even i get to know people whose name is nas... Freak out from a moment... Placec name; PetroNAS... Etc.. too many of it that i sometimes get a freak out of it... is it becoz i miss him too much.. or is it becoz its a coincidence... everywhere i go, i remember to past.. whatever that i do, i remember the past.. everything simply remind me of the past..

I'm lost as i'm trying my very best to move on.. but having all this, everything jus pull me back.. Living in a past can be something memorable.. something that i would love to be in... Coz thats the moment i got to be with him.. Juz like in the dreams.. But sometimes it hurts so much... Its killing me coz i miss him so much but i can't do anything about it...

Things r different now.. No longer the sweet little sri.. No longer the charming nas... Everything jus changed due to our ego... haiz... i wish he could come back... Or worst come to worst, we can be close lik before.. i just miss our closeness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home