Wednesday, August 24, 2005

He will never see

I've been loving him for a long time,
But he has made me feel so blue,
Never taking notice of my feelings,
He thinks that they are not true


I've told him everything,
And he laughs with his friends,
But still my hearts beats for him,
My love will never came to an end


I love with all my heart,
Although I know he'll never care,
My feelings will continue to be uncorresponded,
My heart will always stay bare


He thinks I'm very ugly,
But he wont see inside my heart,
He just looks only the outside,
He seeks for a body in perfect parts


He doesn't notice that a body isn't everything,
Is the feelings that lie inside within,
Like the immense love I feel for him,
But he will never see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home