Monday, September 05, 2005

supposed to be excited

Wel my life have been normal.. still slacking at home... enjoying my life... chit chatting till late... finish up my parents money... hehehe... but one thing for sure i cant deny... my life is abit distracted... due to the fact he is still in this world...

Ok on the saturday, i went out with my gal frens.. one of them have to go back home, as her bf ask her too.. n they r engaging into a fight... stupid hell... wel i slack at starbucks somerset... its been a long time since i last been there... i miss tat place... so we chilled... me, my fren, n my couz.. we laughed, we joked, we enjoyed... but till one stage which i'm lost for quite some time...

Ok towards the ending of our day, me, my frens and other fren, meet up with the Tekong's boyz... n knowing the fact my ex is there, i have a sudden butterfly in my stomach... everytime like this... i hate it... k i did try my very best not to look or even walk with him... i dunno y... stupid rite...

everything goes wel.. i did secretly look at him... n i notice him too.. but no big deal... BUT... i'm abit confused at this part... Y everytime we meet up, he MUST check my hp... its been twice or thrice... i dunnno what he want to see.. n for me, line clear as i got nothing to hide... but its just tooo strange... Never for once eversince i "split" with him, i check his hp... i wanted too but can't... i dunno la...

Like i say i'm supposed to be happy but i'm not.. deep down its killing me till death...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home