Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Everything Seems OK!!

for the past few weeks, i've been thru a lot... lots of changes happened.. lots of action takes place... ppl come n go.. memories return without being notice... been thru happy n sad moment...

for once i thought i've found the man... but i thought wrong... he's not mine.. he never stay for long.. we r jus meant to be frenz... sad coz i have fall for him.. luckily its not deep... still a shallow one... so its goood to leave earlier ... confess earlier before any pain come into my life again.. enouf with the past... easier said i've lost my new fren.. they never seem to stay with me.. i dunno whether they r sincere enouf with teh friendship.. i dunno.. n i dun care...

n now i live with my memories again... jus so happen i lost that particular sumone, my memories of nas start to come back... automatically... n eventually he start to call me... we contact again... finally i realise my love for him is too strong.. n its the one thing that can cure my pain in life... though i try my very best to convience... i gues i dun need to... now i feel so comfortable with the way things were.. i can finally accept the fact that its hard to get back... n yah as usual i'm willing to wait.. be patient... thats the important thing... i never feel so lost when he's not ard... never feel so tense up when i dun get to know sumthing... i never get so worried when we never meet up for weeks or month... the only thing that matter is that we contact again.. it doesnt matter if we never meet up every week... coz i beleive we need changes in us.. n i bet its doing to be a major changes... even now i can sense the changes... emotionally, physically n mentally... i'm preparing myself for the better or for the worst...

wish me luck... jus thx to my couzins n family n some of my faithfull fren who give me support thruout my life... been thru with me during my ups n downs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home